CEO Mater Education
Director Learning and Development Mater Health Services
Donna has more than 25 years’ experience as a clinician, educator, manager and leader in both public and private healthcare organisations.
As CEO of Mater’s Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Donna is responsible for delivering numerous health and related qualifications and clinical education programs.
Her most recent clinical background has been in the area of Emergency Nursing—both adult and paediatric—as a clinician and educator.
She currently leads a diverse team of multidisciplinary education professionals and is responsible for organisation-wide teaching and learning strategy, planning, execution and evaluation.
Donna is passionate about interprofessional education, communication and teamwork behaviours in clinical teams, and using simulation in education, systems and process testing to improve patient safety.
• Master of Education – Leadership and Management (Completing)
• Master of Nursing (Advanced Clinical Education)
• Graduate Certificate in Emergency Nursing
• Bachelor of Nursing (Distinction)
• Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
• Certificate IV in Project Management
• Adult Advanced Life Support (AALS)
• Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS)
• Paediatric Life Support (PLS)
• Emergency Nursing Paediatric Course (ENPC)
• Emergency Crisis Resource Management (ECRM)
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
• Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)