This one day, hands on interactive program implements Crisis Resource Management (CRM) principles and human factors throughout skill stations, immersive scenarios and reflective debriefs to help interprofessional teams manage a range of maternity emergencies.
This course is held in a realistic clinical environment in our world-class medical simulation facility, and facilitated by our interprofessional educational and simulation experts.
This course is for:
- obstetric medical officers
- GP Dip. Obs
- midwifery and medical students.
To ensure optimal learning and practice, clinician numbers are capped for each course:
- obstetric medical staff
- 8 midwives
- midwifery or medical students.
With such high demand for this course, we can’t confirm your enrolment until we receive full payment. As places are offered on a first come, first served basis, we recommend making your payment at least two weeks before the course’s start date to secure your place.
When you complete the course you’ll receive a certificate of participation.
This course is accredited by the following clinical organisations:
- Australian College of Midwives (ACM)
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- Paper-based CPD Program participants
- 8 CPD Points under the Meeting Attendance category
- CPD Online Program participants
- 8 PD Points in the Clinical Expertise Domain