This one-day symposium will provide an opportunity for attendees to develop their knowledge and gain insight into the effective management of critically ill obstetric patients.
Current evidence-based practice and case anecdotes will be delivered by an interprofessional team of clinical experts with extensive experience in managing obstetric patients with life-threateneing illnesses.
- Obstetric emergencies, haemorrhage, pneumonia, sepsis and hypertensive disorders
- Cardiac disease in pregnancy
- Obstetric medicine: VTE in pregnancy
- Physiological adaptations to pregnancy
- Lactation in the ICU
- Bereavement in the ICU
There will be a trade display and networking opportunities.
Who should attend?
This course is relevant for any health practitioner who manages or has an interest in obstetric patients with life-threatening illnesses including:
- Allied health professionals
- Medical Officers