This interprofessional program enhances the existing skills of experienced clinical supervisors who support students, graduates, interns and new staff in the clinical environment.
Clinical scenarios and simulation are used to practice:
- providing feedback, including managing difficult conversations
- improving workplace-based assessment
- effectively managing trainee issues
- enhancing clinical leadership skills
- developing strategies to reduce supervision issues relevant to participants’ individual workplaces
- employing mentoring to enhance performance outcomes.
Eight-hour interactive workshop
Pre- and post-workshop activities and resources to support skills application.