If you’re a clinician who support students, graduates, interns and new staff in the workplace, this interprofessional program will further develop your clinical supervision skills. Using clinical scenarios and simulations, you’ll practice and strengthen your skills in:
- identifying trainee needs, and effective clinical teaching techniques
- delivering feedback, and strategies to overcome barriers to effective feedback
- implementing the roles and responsibilities of clinical supervisors
- assessing clinical performance
- effectively supporting a trainee in difficulty
- identifying and managing scope of practice issues
- fostering connections with the clinical education team and using existing resources.