As part of our enrolment requirements you must:
- be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English at a competent standard
- be able to physically perform the act of CPR on both adult and infant resuscitation manikins placed on the floor (at least two minutes on each)
- provide written permission from a parent or guardian (if you’re under the age of 14).
, if you are enrolled or enrolling in the First Aid course you do NOT need to enrol in the CPR course.
Please use the following promotional codes to claim discounted fees based on your status while paying online for this course:
- Mater staff or Mercy partners: MHS Staff
- Mater Education student (past, applying or present): MEL Student
- Existing, applying or current Diploma of Nursing student: DoN
- University students/staff (ACU & UQ only): University Partner
By claiming the discount you declare that you are Mater staff/Mercy partner/MEL Student/University partner student and agree to provide proof of eligibility.
By registering for this course you confirm that you had an opportunity to clarify all aspects of the course including refund policy, assessment activities and appeals information. You agree that you have read, understood and had an opportunity to clarify all aspects of the enrolment information and thereby accept the terms and conditions of enrolment.