The Data Management and Analysis Team are pleased to offer the following SPSS and R & R Commander workshops, catering for novice to advanced users.
These three hour workhops will cover:
- how to open data files, including importing data from Microsoft Excel and other statistical programs
- basic data manipulation, including how to code data and change variable types
- how to output basic descriptive statistics, including means, standard deviations, medians, interquartile ranges, counts and frequencies
- how to perform basic statistical tests, including t-tests, ANOVA, chi-squared tests and non-parametric tests
- how to create basic graphs.
This workshop is available to Mater People only.