Want to know what it’s really like to study at Mater Education? Find out for yourself...
We’re not like any TAFE or Uni, and neither is our Open Day!
If you’re truly passionate about a career in healthcare, Mater Education’s exciting entry level qualifications are the first step to get you there.
Check out our world-class clinical simulation and learning facilities, and chat to real students and educators about our exceptional and practical courses:
- Diploma of Nursing (HLT54115)
- Diploma of Anaesthetic Technology (HLT57315)
- Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance (HLT33015)
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance (HLT33115)
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection (HLT37215)
- Medical Administration
- Medical Terminology
- Saturday 21 October, anytime between 10 am and 2 pm
Where: Mater Education, Level 4 Duncombe Building, Raymond Tce, South Brisbane
RSVP: Complete the registration form below
What to expect?
Because we're not like any other facility, neither is our Open Day — you set the agenda and the questions! Come and go as you please, take a tour of our simulation and training spaces, meet our educators and chat to other students about what it's like to learn from real clinicians in a real hospital environment!