Want to know what it’s really like to study at Mater Education? Find out for yourself...
If you’re truly passionate about a career in healthcare, Mater Education’s exciting entry level qualifications are the first step to get you there.
Check out our world-class clinical simulation and learning facilities, and chat to real students and educators about our exceptional and practical courses:
- Diploma of Nursing (HLT54115)
- Diploma of Anaesthetic Technology (HLT57315)
- Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance (HLT33015)
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance (HLT33115)
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection (HLT37215)
- Medical Administration
- Medical Terminology
- Tuesday 12 September, anytime between 4 pm and 6.30 pm
- Saturday 21 October, anytime between 10 am and 2 pm
Where: Mater Education, Level 4 Duncombe Building, Raymond Tce, South Brisbane
RSVP: Complete the registration form below
What to expect?
Because we're not like any other facility, neither is our Open Day — you set the agenda and the questions! Come and go as you please, take a tour of our simulation and training spaces, meet our educators and chat to other students about what it's like to learn from real clinicians in a real hospital environments!